Translator – International Relations Department
Are you highly motivated, communicative and eager to learn? Does facing a challenge make you think of at least three possible solutions? Do you have an excellent command of the English language? We are looking for a new colleague to join our dynamic international relations team, so if your answer to these questions is yes, you’ve almost won us over!
The ideal candidate:
What we’re looking for in a successful candidate:
- A university degree (foreign languages, economics);
- Excellent spoken and written English, second language French is a plus;
- Knowledge of CAT Tools, namely Trados,
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility, willingness to learn and ability to manage work independently as well as part of a team;
- Computer literate, with a good command of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Express);
- Good organizational skills;
- Experience in specialized translations (economy, finance, accounting etc.) is a big plus.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Translating various documents, particularly international accounting standards;
- Organizing professional events such as conferences, seminars and roundtables bringing together foreign and Romanian experts in the field;
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and meal vouchers;
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and supportive team;
- The opportunity to connect with professionals all around the world.
Interested candidates can apply on https://www.ejobs.ro/user/locuri-de-munca/translator/1421610
The interview will include a written test to assess your language and computer skills and will take place at our offices in Pielari Street no 1, Bucharest. Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
The Body of Expert and Licensed Accountants of Romania (CECCAR) is a well-known, highly reputed professional accounting organization, and one of the largest professional institutes in South-Eastern Europe.
Celebrating, this year, 100 years since its foundation, CECCAR is the competent authority managing the Romanian accounting profession, being represented through territorial branches in all of the 41 counties of Romania and in the city of Bucharest. It supports and promotes high-quality professional practices, with a particular focus on the competence, skills and ethical conduct of those involved in the profession, in order to serve the public interest and lay the foundations of a solid, progress-oriented economy.
Find out more about us by visiting our website.